From its flagship MBA to the internationally acclaimed PhD in Behavior Analysis, a new Doctor of Occupational Therapy program to the MFA in Creative Writing, Western New England University offers a diverse portfolio of master’s, doctoral, and dual-degree programs through its Colleges of Arts and Sciences, Business, Engineering, and Pharmacy and Health Sciences, plus the region’s only School of Law. Leveraging the strengths of these disciplines, Western New England provides a highly personal educational experience delivered through convenient online, hybrid, and in-class formats.
It’s your time to experience more—to be more. Discover a great graduate experience at Western New England University. Let the Center for Graduate and Advanced Studies open new doors for your career…and to a more fulfilling life.
Flexible and accessible
• Our beautiful New England campus is located in Springfield, Massachusetts, easily accessible from the Mass Pike and Interstate 91.
• Pursue your studies full- or part-time.
• On-campus housing is available for full-time graduate students.
• Online and hybrid (blend of online and in-class) courses are available.
• Four 11-week terms offer multiple entry points for most programs.
• Earn your master’s degree in as few as 15 months studying part-time or in just one year studying full-time.
Earned excellence through accreditations
Western New England University is the only private institution in western Massachusetts accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). The College of Pharmacy’s Doctor of Pharmacy program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education. Programs at the School of Law are accredited by the ABA. The doctoral program in Behavior Analysis is accredited by the Association of Behavior Analysis International (ABAI). The Doctor of Occupational Therapy program has been granted Preaccreditation Status by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA). The University is regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Faculty focused on you
• With an average class size of 18 students, you will work closely with our full-time faculty members who bring outstanding professional and academic credentials to the classroom.
• On average, 85% of graduate courses are taught by full-time faculty.
• 90% of faculty members hold terminal degrees.
College of Business
In a rapidly changing global environment, an advanced degree in Business is no longer an option—it’s essential to propelling your career to the next level. Our MBA, MS in Accounting, MS in Organizational Leadership, and MS in Sport Leadership and Coaching programs continue to evolve to reflect the cross-disciplinary learning that is a hallmark of Western New England University. Recognizing the value of an advanced degree in Business, we offer accelerated programs that combine with law, engineering, or pharmacy to prepare students for leadership roles.
College of Engineering
Whether you’re a working professional looking to bolster your credentials or an international student looking to apply your skills back home, a master’s or doctoral Engineering degree from Western New England University is the perfect educational foundation. Our small class sizes provide plenty of individual attention from our outstanding, nationally recognized faculty. You’ll work one-on-one with faculty members in our modern labs on cutting-edge research in such areas as renewable energy, acoustics filtrations, and mechatronics.
College of Arts and Sciences
From Communication to Education, Creative Writing to Behavior Analysis, Western New England University is gaining an excellent reputation for itself and its graduates as a leader in these programs. These diverse disciplines share a common bond: quality.
Whether studying on campus or online, you will take your career to the next level through the insights and inspiration of our outstanding graduate faculty. In our master’s and doctoral programs in Behavior Analysis, you will have opportunities to work collaboratively with some of the best minds in the field. Students in the Creative Writing program learn from our own award-winning faculty and visiting authors and agents.
• Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
• Western New England’s graduate tuition rates are among some of the most affordable in New England.
• Employer reimbursement payment plans and company direct pay options are available to help you finance your studies.
• Visit wne.edu/grad for current tuition rates.