University of the Pacific, founded in 1851, is a private, comprehensive university. Programs are offered through the College of the Pacific, the Schools of Engineering, International Studies, and Pharmacy, the Benerd School of Education, the Eberhardt School of Business; and the Conservatory of Music. Its 175-acre campus is located in Stockton, 85 miles east of San Francisco.
||Coeducational College, Founded Coeducational College
• ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc.)
• ACPE (American Council on Pharmaceutical Education)
• ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association)
• NASM (National Association of Schools of Music)
• NCATE (National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education)
• WASC (Western Assn. of Schools and Colleges)