The Canisius Commitment. Dedicated to your success.
Contact us to learn more about the Canisius Commitment.
The graduate student experience at Canisius is built around you—starting with the admissions process. You’ll be matched with a personal graduate admissions counselor who specializes in your area of interest, so you’ll get the relevant information you need and the one-on-one attention you deserve.
• Adolescence Education
• Anthrozoology (online)
• Applied Nutrition (online)
• Bilingual Extension-—Advanced Certificate (online)
• Community and School Health (online)
• Clinical Mental Health Counseling
• Data Analytics (full time or part time)
• Differentiated Instruction
• Education Technologies and Emerging Media (online)
• Educational Leadership and Supervision (online)
• Flexible MBA
• Health and Human Performance (hybrid)
• Higher Education and Student Affairs Administration
• Literacy Education (online)
• MBA in Professional Accounting
• One-Year MBA
• Physical Education (NYS Initial Certification)
• Physical Education (online)
• Respiratory Care (online)
• School Counseling
• Special Education
• Sport Administration (online and on campus)
• Sport Product Development (online)
• TESOL—Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (online)
• WNY Teacher Residency Program
Check out our alumni on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/edu/school?id=18925
Follow us on Twitter:
Like us on Facebook:
At Canisius, our personalized approach can help you identify the right academic program, map a degree schedule that fits your needs, and hone your career networking skills. As a graduate student at Canisius, you have access to:
• Career assessments—Utilizing tools such as the Strong Interest Inventory and the Clifton StrengthsFinder, we can help match your interests with the best career path for you.
• Career support—Our Griff Center for Academic Engagement provides professional document review, interview preparation, and access to thousands of employers through our online career portal, Handshake.
• Alumni network—With nearly 50,000 active alumni, you’ll have a professional network that can help launch your career. Graduate students take part in network-ing events and receive free access to Canisius Connect, our online student-alumni engagement portal.
• Professional development—The Canisius Center for Professional Development offers workshops, seminars, and certification programs to help develop your résumé and enhance your skills.
The Canisius College Richard J. Wehle School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), a recognition that fewer than 5% of the world’s Business schools attain. Our Education programs are accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), and our Counseling programs are accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
Buffalo: City of Opportunity
The Buffalo-Niagara region—home to 1.5 million residents—is the state’s second-largest major met-ropolitan area, exceeded only by New York City. Buffalo is home to leaders in the health care, sport, technology, nonprofit, and corporate professions, which provide many hands-on training and employment opportunities for Canisius students. The Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, located within a mile of the Canisius campus, is a center of innovation and economic development with its world-class health care organizations, clinical research institutes, and burgeoning biomedical and tech companies.
Canisius is located in the historic Hamlin Park district, a conveniently located residential neighborhood in north-central Buffalo. Our prime location provides the ideal backdrop for a graduate school experience. We are within walking distance to Delaware Park, the city’s most popular greenspace; a short bike ride or drive to the Elmwood Village, a bustling cultural district; and a 10-minute train ride to historic Allentown or Buffalo’s stunning and redeveloped downtown waterfront.
Canisius is also within driving distance to exciting international destinations, including Niagara Falls and Toronto, and is within a day’s drive or hour-long flight from most major cities in the Northeast.
Are you interested?Yes, connect me!
|Counseling & Therapy|
|Education of the Deaf|
|Education of the Gifted|
|Evening MBA Programs|
|Human Resource Management|
|MBA - Accounting|
|MBA - Finance|
|MBA - Human Resources|
|MBA - Information Systems|
|MBA - International Business|
|MBA - Leadership|
|MBA - Marketing|
|MBA - Non-Profit Admin|
|MBA - Sports Management|
|Organizational Studies & Leadership|
|Reading & Literacy|
|Reading Master Teacher|
|Sports & Fitness Management|
|Substance Abuse Counseling|
|Supply Chain Management|
|Teaching Foreign Language|
Register now for our scholarship giveaway
*may vary by program